Work and play anywhere, any time with the 13 Slate Vivobook from ASUS. This vivobook is the perfect companion to take along on all my adventures. Whether I’m working from a coffee shop, catching up on e-mails before I hit the beach, leisurely browsing the net, listening to music when I’m out and about, or streaming my favourite shows at home.
The 13 Slate has everything I look for in a laptop and after trying it out, these are my top 5 favourite features:
– 2-in-1 notebook. I LOVE that you can use it as a simple tablet and make use of the stylus or touchscreen, and then set it up like a laptop using the easily detachable keyboard cover and magnetic kickstand. I personally can’t do work like my e-mails and blogging, on a device without a keyboard, and the keyboard on this device is just perfect. But then I also have the freedom to detach the keyboard and use just the screen as my device.
– OLED screen. This screen is really something special – and when you think about it, the quality of the screen is a big deal. In simple terms, an OLED screen means that the colours on the screen will be richer, have higher contrasts, better motion quality and deeper blacks. When I first started using it, I didn’t even realise that the screen brightness was turned down, since the colours still looked so bright. And yet when I turned the brightness up all the way, the colours still remained bright, instead of going dull, as with a regular LED screen. This laptop also emits 70% less harmful blue light, without compromising on colour accuracy and display quality. There’s really no better way to stream your favourite shows!
– Dual cameras. With a 5MP selfie camera and 13MP rear camera, video calls are clearer than ever before and you have the ability to take photos with your device too!
– 13.3 inch touch screen. I think this device is just the perfect size and weight! The screen is small enough to work as a tablet on it’s own, but also big enough to effortlessly use a laptop with a keyboard. It is also super thin (7.9mm) and light (785g), and comes with a small handy carry bag.
– Funky green look. I love the subtle yet unique look of this laptop. The stand cover has a textured splattered finish and the device itself has some funky green details.
Some other features I can’t help but mention are:
– Windows 11 Home
– Fingerprint sensor
– Fast-charging (charges to 60% in just 39 mins)
– U p to 9.5 hours battery life
– Supports power bank charging
– 4 interchangeable stylus pen tips
– WiFi 6 for better connectivity
Now you can work and play all on one device, and take it with you on all your adventures!